As far back as you can remember, you dreamed of having your own home. You achieved that dream through hard work and you want to enjoy it as long as you possibly can. We understand at this point in your life, independence is as precious as the air you breathe.
Let Quality Care Services help you with the things that are beginning to require more effort, as well as the things that you can no longer do on your own. Our qualified caregivers are dedicated to helping you remain independent as you enjoy your autumn years. We appreciate your contributions to our society and look forward to serving you.
Here are just a few things our Caregivers, Companions and Certified Nursing Attendants can help you with:
- Light Housekeeping
- Laundry – Wash, Fold, Put Away
- Washing Dishes And Utensils
- Cleaning Out Refrigerator
- Bagging Garbage And Disposing Of It
- Making Beds And Changing Linens
- Making Grocery List Shopping For Housekeeping Essentials
- Errands, Go To Pharmacy
- Performing Reading And Writing Tasks, If Requested Preparing And Serving Meals
- Escort Clients On Trips For Health Care And Services Caring For Routine Hair And Skin Needs
- Assist With Taking Self-Administered Medications Assist With Personal Hygiene Care
- Bath And Incontinent Care
- Transferring And Ambulating Dressing Feeding Exercising Grooming
- After Surgery Care
- G-Tube Care Colostomy Care
- Catheter Care
If you need a Nurse, no problem.
Our Licensed Nurses are available upon request.
*Please note that Quality Care Services does not bill Medicare.
Regardless of your specific needs, Quality Care is here to help you stay in your own home for as long as possible. We are dedicated to making life more comfortable with respectful and dignified service for those who need extra help each day. We look forward to addressing your needs.