Quality Care Services Inc. is proud to partner with the VetAssist® Program to get help Veterans or their surviving spouses who qualify, receive assistance through the VA Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit.
About the Veterans Aid & Attendance Pension benefit
In 1952 Congress passed Title 38 of the United States Code, creating what we now call the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and authorizing benefits for veterans. One of these benefits is the Non-Service Connected Pension, with “Aid & Attendance.” (Veterans Aid & Attendance Pension Benefit.)
Even though the pension has been around for over 60 years, very few people know about it or understand how it works.
Are you Veteran that needs help with daily living assistance in the Beaumont / Port Arthur / Orange/ Lumberton / Southeast Texas area?
For more information, Call Quality Care Services at 409-832-0011 or Toll free (888) 832.3002 .
You can also complete our form below
Please select a valid form
Our caregivers take care of veterans in their home, during hospital stays, and also provide companionship and veteran home care in nursing or assisted living facilities. For private duty veteran home care in Southeast Texas, call us.
- Veteran Home Care Services in Beaumont
- Veteran Home Care Services in Port Arthur
- Veteran Home Care Services in Groves
- Veteran Home Care Services in Lumberton
- Veteran Home Care Services in Nederland
- Veteran Home Care Services in Port Neches
- Veteran Home Care Services in Bridge City
- Veteran Home Care Services in Orange TX
- Veteran Home Care Services in Silsbee
- Veteran Home Care Services in Evadale
- Veteran Home Care Services in Buna
- Veterans Home Care Services in Winnie TX
Veterans Home Care Services in Jefferson County, Orange County, Chambers County, Hardin County, Jasper County, Newton County, Liberty County and Tyler County. Quality Care Services is licensed to provide home care services in over 47 counties in Texas, see our coverage map here . We look forward to assisting you!
Categorised in: Uncategorized